Let me tell you a fucking thing about costume design. That’s some in depth, difficult shit to learn. And the fact that this goddess can ramble this shit off the cuff means she knows her shit. ELLE WOODS IS A GODAMNED GENIUS AND IT’s NOT A STRETCH TO BELIEVE SHE GOT INTO HARVARD LAW MMMK?
FUCK YEAH ELLE WOODS OR DIE
this movie is literally about an attractive woman who loves to party having to prove over and over again that she’s also intelligent and hard-working to those who judge her based on her looks (who also empowers and fights for other women, and fosters unlikely friendships instead of engaging in girl hate) and if you don’t think that’s some great feminist shit then I don’t know what your problem is
Let’s not forget that in the end when the guy wants her again, she turns him down because she knows she deserves better.
i like how all those dudes are ‘wahh prof. sycamore is SEXUALIZED to SELL TO WOMEN!!’ and its like prof. sycamore aint even sexualized like all he is is an attractive modestly dressed dude like women gamers gotta deal with battle bikinis and watermelon sized titties and these dudes cryin about a fella with nice hair and a cute smile like lmao get on my level
gosh i love girls and femininity and women and ladies and some cute boys and pretty people yeah yeah YEAH !!!!
my hair is messy but Conor dyed my roots and did a touch-up on my hair for the first time in three months yesterday so i’m feelin fine
got internet at my new house today, hell. yeah
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) EDIT: you may only reblog once! multiple reblogs apparently don’t work anymore because tumblr’s new system only shows the most recent reblog. also, no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
Guy walking his savannah cat in Brooklyn like it’s no big deal. I hope my fascination with the creature communicated to him otherwise.
Twenty-four years ago today, December 6, 1989, Marc Lépine murdered fourteen women and wounded ten women. He entered École Polytechnique de Montréal with a Ruger Mini-14 and a hunting knife for the purpose of “fighting feminism” by murdering the female engineering students there. He began his…
Boys’ Night by Max Landis and AP Quatch
what the fuck this was so good
This is a really great comic, please read it.
THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD.
I already plugged this over at my art tumblr, but seriously, if you haven’t read this, it’s amazing. It’s like 28 pages and has more characterization and subtext and implied backstory than I can imagine cramming into a comic twice this length.
I read “Boys’ Night” about a month ago and still can’t stop thinking about it, especially the last 6 or so pages.
Mickey and co. need to be in the public domain now.
I don’t know what I thought this was going to be but whatever I thought I was wrong and I’m glad
I’m at my parents’ house at the moment to clean out my old room some more, but tomorrow I should hopefully be getting internet back at my house, hell yeah
To all my new followers (there are a lot of you wow), sorry for the inactivity!